But September 4th came and went. Despite all the miles I walked with my mom,the spicy food i ate,and all bouncing on the yoga ball, my lazy baby was more than happy to continue growing for 6 more days.
I remember exactly how I felt those final weeks. HUGE. PUFFY. ANNOYED. My hips ached. I was no longer sleeping because I couldn't breathe and I peed every 2 seconds. My pubic bones were rubbing together. I couldn't see my feet. My belly was STRETCHED and covered in stretch marks. I wore the same shirt over and over and over because I REFUSED to buy more maternity clothing. I was panicked because I knew that there was only ONE WAY the baby was going to come out and that meant labor! But, I desperately wanted to meet my baby boy. That's how I was feeling a year ago today.



No comments:
Post a Comment