Friday, February 26, 2010

My Date


Every Saturday (since we've started gymnastics) dylan is my lunch date. We go to gymnastics for an hour and then hop over next door to Chili's.

I tell the hostess, "One please.... and a highchair."

And dylan and I get seated at a booth for two.

Except,  he sits in a highchair and I put my diaper bag in the other seat.

We talk about what we just did at gymnastics. We point out his favorite things in life, fans, lights, other babies.

I let him try tortilla chips and french fries. We practice "dipping" in honey mustard and guacamole.

He colors and tries to eat the complimentary crayons.

Since I usually bring his lunch...he's the cheapest date in the county.

But I look forward to our Lunch dates all week. And our next one is only 24 hours away!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a regular date day with your sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete