Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bethesda

This is where I'm going today.

I wish I could say that I was going to have a good time, but i'm really not.

Bethesda really isn't that exciting.

Dylan has started to finally call me "Mom-ME". He emphasizes the ME and it melts my heart.

I know that he's going to be looking for "Mom-ME" all afternoon after his daddy picks him up from school.

This morning i rode in the backseat with him as we traveled to Kentucky to Jesus Care. We talked about things, the way only a toddler stringing two words together can.

Mommy: "Dylan are you excited to go to school?"
Dylan: "Cow! Mooooo!"
Mommy: "Did you see a cow outside?"
Dylan: "Window?"
Mommy: "It's too chilly to put down the window.
Dylan: "Sun. Eyes!"
Mommy: "Oh, the sun is in your eyes. Want me to sing you a song?"
Dylan: "Bee! Song!"

1 comment:

  1. What's in Bethesda? Why do they make you travel so much? When are you coming back?!?!?

    I'm looking for Dylan's Mom-ME!!!

    ReplyDelete