Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Endings
May, for our little family, is the month of endings.
In just one week, we will mark the end of my husband's first year in medical school.
I'm not sure how that happened.
Because it literally feels like last week that I was himming and hawwing about moving to the south.
And now, i've been here almost 365 days.
May also marks the end of Jesus Care. The director has decided to leave the center and care for children in her home and Dylan is one of the chosen ones! She is fantastic and her husband is in law enforcement. Dylan will be one of only 3 kids ( 2 and 3 years old).
It was a difficult decision because we do LOVE Jesus Care but b/c we live in this beautiful area we want dylan to have more access to just play outside all day and receive lots of one on one attention. In this situation he'll still have interaction with other kiddos but in a less formal environment. After-all, he's not even two!
May will also mark the end of me being "new" at my position. Because i've almost been here a year and i've experienced everything we do ONCE. So, now i'm pretty sure I should start producing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Producing?
ReplyDeleteCongrats:-)
All endings are just new beginnings!
ReplyDeleteproducing...does that mean something? Are congrats in order????
ReplyDeleteNo congrats!!!! I am sadly, just producing WORK.
ReplyDelete