Thursday, June 17, 2010

Inside out

As my days get busier and my toddler needier.

I've noticed i've had to let things go.

And recently, it's been my fashion sense.

"Oh i wore these pants yesterday?" Oh well, no one will notice.

"Oh i have a yogurt handprint on my leg?" No biggie, just blot it with a paper towel.

"Oh i'm wearing black and brown together." Eh..well..i'll start a trend.

But never was it more apparent that i may need an intervention than last night..when I went out to dinner with my husband and he had to pull me aside and tell me...

My pants were on inside out.

Inside out pants re-creation.

3 comments:

  1. haha! Glad he told you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That is great!!! I am so glad he told you...wish I could have seen you in your new style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ROARING! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete