I have a canker sore under my lip.
RIGHT in the middle. You know..the part of your lip that you use to "sip" things.
That means coffee is like needles.
Eating strawberries is impossible.
Even WATER feels like DAGGERS.
I am relegated to straws and forks.
I have to cut up all my food and force it into my mouth past my lip.
I am beyond irritated by my canker sore.
I also am annoyed that I don't have a window in my office.
I used to think it didin't bother me. But it really does.
For instance, right at this moment it is beautiful out and i only know that b/c I went to the faculty/staff kitchen for a STRAW TO DRINK my soda and looked out the window.
When I arrived here this morning, it was drizzling and gray. How was I supposed to know that it was sunny without a WINDOW!
I'm also annoyed that I keep falling asleep at 9 pm.
Dylan goes to bed at 6:30pm and I relish in my adult time after the babe is in bed.
But lately, I have been snoozing before I turn the page on my book.
And finally.
I HATE that my husband is off and I am at work.
That is all.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm having a day like that too! I actually cried! I never cry!
ReplyDelete