So this week I was at a conference in Kansas City.
Missouri.
It made me feel like a remedial geography student because I had no idea...
a.) Where Missouri was in relationship to Tennessee.
b.) That Kansas City was IN Missouri.
c.) That Kansas actually bordered Kansas City, Missouri.
d.) That the abbreviation for Missouri was MO. I thought that was Montana.
It was HOT. And flat.
I stayed in this hotel
It was really nice.
And my maid left me daily towel animals.
But the most fascinating thing about my room at the Intercontinental, MO was that I had a BIDET!
I was very intrigued by the bidet and even googled how to use it correctly.
It's pretty simple. And I now want a bidet.
Anyhoo. I missed my baby like crazy. And my husband, too btw.
And while I was gone they did things together that only a father and son could enjoy.
They test drove hybrid honda civics.
They picked wild flowers for Mommy.
And took naps outside with friends.
Oh yeah...And chipped a front tooth by falling on flat on their faces.
No mommy wants to be sent this picture while hundreds of miles away in a flat, hot state.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1) I LOVE towel animals!! They do that for you when you're on a cruise.
ReplyDelete2) I've always wanted to try a bidet...I'm extremely jealous.
3) Is Dylan okay? What did he chip his tooth on?
My daughter practically knocked her front tooth out on Christmas Eve but fortunately it's still hanging in there. By now it would've fallen out if it died from the trauma.
ReplyDeletePoor baby! While I love that Craig had the presence of mind to take a picture of Dylan in the MIDDLE of the trauma, did he realize how it would traumatize YOU?!?!?
ReplyDelete