Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Let's See...


Our little guy has a fever and is home sick with his Daddy.

This is the picture he sent me.

I glanced at it. Happy to see that my husband was giving the best TLC around.

Big Bird Movie? Check

Monkey Lenz, Leo Lenz and Elmo? Check

Spinach Juice? Check. ( it's good. I swear)

Giant CHEETOS cheese puff? Wait... WHAT?

3 comments:

  1. Do tell us about the spinach juice... I am curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! it's great. It's by NAKED juices in the re-fridge/organic section of your market. It's got spinach, broccoli, wheat grass, cauliflower as well as Mango, apple, kiwi juice. So it tastes great but it gets in more greens and more iron. You can also make your own if you have a juicer ( we don't).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NAKED juices... yes... delicious.....

    Poor Dylan. Hope he feels better...

    ReplyDelete