I mean..i know they ARE humans but the evolution from blob to having a conversation is so quick that my mommy brain has yet to accept that i gave birth to a PERSON.
For instance...here is conglomerate of everything dylan likes.
This is his favorite video on youtube.
He asks for it when he wakes up in the morning.
As if he had been dreaming of it...all night. "Ah Yeah"
This is his favorite toy to take in the car:
He calls it "Foo Foo" as in.."Bunny Foo Foo"
This is his favorite hat. Or maybe it's mine....
This is his favorite breakfast: Green Spinach Pancakes
This is his favorite book
I could go on and on because he HAS favorite things! He also has least favorite things. And that will be tomorrows post.






Sarah and I read the blog together today and we both agree that green spinach pancakes don't sound that great.
ReplyDeleteBut we think Foo Foo is adorable!!
Seriously - that video is fantastic! HA! And I'd like the recipe for green spinach pancakes. We like spinach, we like pancakes...it seems to me we would like them together! :) Looking forward to dislikes!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha....it cracks me up that that's his favorite video, and it is requested every morning!!
ReplyDelete