Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{My People}

My husband, the busy med-student, told me today that I really had to "get to work" on my blog.

That {my people} were probably wondering where I had been.

"Your last post was THURSDAY!" he groaned.

So, my people. I'm Sorry.

This past weekend I got political and met my big sister in Washington D.C.

Shannon and Flat Lynnda (our MIA sister)


The weekend consisted of...

Eating. (lots of it)

Drinking. (some, see below)

Fevers. (I battled a raging sickness all day Saturday and could only keep my fever away with advil for 2 hours at a time)

Big Love. (we saw polygamists at the American History Museum)

Walking. (we walked that city to death)

Drag Queens.





And Congresswomen.


Eleanor Norton. We met her at a restaurant.




Meanwhile..back at the ranch. 

My boys were living it up.

Hands in their pockets style.


2 comments:

  1. As one of your loyal people, I am super glad you posted today!

    Flat Lynnda, polygamists and drag queens aside - I had fun with YOU!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, if your blog is suffering, mine is dead!

    I love Flat Stanley... you probably have not read it yet, but not too long and it could be a read aloud at night for Dylan....

    ReplyDelete