Thursday, August 12, 2010

Prez House

Next weekend I get a Mommy's Off pass.

 I'm flying to Washington D.C. to spend some QT with my sister and i'm beyond excited.



Recently, i've only traveled for work and although it has presented me with the opportunity to experience "the bidet" and fly to central time zones, it's not entirely  the same as traveling for "pleasure".

My sister and I are alot of like. We sound alike on the phone. We have the same smile. And we're both planners. That's why when she emailed to tell me that b/c of her busy softball travel scehdule she didn't have time to plan any thing in D.C. I was both surprised and delighted!

So i got to work.

Exploring YELP!

Reading TripAdvisor.

Finding insiders tips! ( like order your holocaust tickets online to skip waiting inline and getting a bad time slot)

And i've planned the perfect amount of 'fly by the seat of our pants' and 'structure'.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm beyond excited too!!

    I can't think of anyone else that I would allow to plan a trip that I'm involved in. But I know that we're like-minded, so it's all good!

    Even though I've had a heavy travel schedule this summer, I haven't looked forward to any of them as I have this one!!

    DC, Look out!!!

    ReplyDelete