Every so often, when you are an adult who has children, you are reminded that YOU were, in fact, a child once too.
It's weird to think that "I" was someone's toddler.
I wish they had blogs back in the eighties because I would love to have read about the inner workings of my parents head.
And bonus....I"m sure my mom would have been wearing shoulder pads and neon in all the pictures.
But how neat to read about ME. As self-centered as that sounds.
Did they struggle with getting me to sleep through the night?
Did I reject everything green?
Was it stressful to know that I was STILL sucking my fingers!
Anyhoo.
This morning my dad sent me a picture that he wants me to show my son.
And it reminded me just how much I love my parents and that I hope someday I can send Dylan hilarious pictures like this one to show his offspring.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment