Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Disclaimer

My dad is pretty smart.

IN fact, I think he knows a little something about everything. 

But last night on the phone he told me he was was embarrassed that he saw my Pee on my blog.

MY pee.

So for all of you that think that the cup of pee in my blog post is ACTUALLY my pee....let me put your mind's at ease.

It's NOT my pee.

I mean it's SOMEONE's pee.

See you can type any word you can think of into Google Images and it will return pictures.

THis is what I got when I typed in "Embarrassed"

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA Dad!!!
    That's hilarious! I assumed it was a googled image and if you had put up a disclaimer saying it was indeed your pee, I would have been horrified!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I agree with Shannon! Although if I were the person handling this "clear pee" you are so proud of, I definitely would have commented on it to you! You should be proud of your clear pee! hahaha

    ReplyDelete