Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby in my Belly

So we're doing something pretty annoying with this pregnancy.

We're not finding out what we're having.

It's annoying to everyone around us. An honestly, i"m annoying myself.

But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the experience of.me screaming..."WHAT IS IT!?" during my delivery. And since I loathe being pregnant...this is the last time I will be with child.

I'm officially half way there...actually more because I will be induced between 38-39 weeks because of my "clotting disorder" ( thanks dad!). My 'clotting disorder' is really not as scary as it sounds. I've never actually HAD a blood clot but since pregnancy makes you all "coagulative" and such to begin with...I have to give myself a shot in my belly every night, take a baby aspirin and not carry to full term. (this according to my new team of doctors) Because with dylan....i was a week overdue and not on any sort of therapy.

Anywhoo...

Here I am at 20 weeks, 4 days.


Sorry my toilet is open.

And here's the new little nugget. 

The baby weighs just about a pound now. And has all its major organs and extremities.




Apparently, the baby Really likes snuggling with my placenta. He/She never once let it go during the scan.

We showed Dylan the pictures and he wasn't impressed by the abstract baby.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like he/she is blowing bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I thought the same thing...it does look like baby's blowing bubbles! You look GREAT by the way. :) So you said they were going to induce you between 38-39 weeks...what's that in "real time" to those of us who track time by month and date? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i hate to use it but i will-OMG. So exciting, how can you be half away already, even though it sounds like it has been pretty awful but so rewarding with those adorable photos.

    Dylan is just the sweetest thing.

    good luck and go baby growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great that you are not going to find out the sex of the baby. I did that with both of mine.....well, we did try to find out about Austin, but we couldn't. We did find out a week before delivery because of some potential complications. Anyway, we were glad that we didn't know with Emily; it made it more exciting at the end. The pictures are great.....I love the placenta snuggling!!!

    ReplyDelete