Saturday, June 25, 2011

AAAAAAAL. AH. BAMA!

We're HERE.

We have (mostly) unpacked.

We have already been to the gulf coast.

Dylan is waking up at 5am b/c ...SURPRISE...we're on central time here.

I finally have internet and computer. I am LOST without access to things on the world wide interweb.

We have a Babies R US down the road.

We've already ordered Take out from Outback Steakhouse.

We went out for Frozen yogurt at a "yogurt bar" where you have more toppings than fro-yo to choose from.

WE HAVE A TARGET.

Things are actually moving in a great direction and I can feel the stress of the last month swirling down the drain with every alabama shower I take.

The cutest part is Dylan saying...every morning...."Are we in AL. AH. BAMA?" as if it might have changed over night.

ONce i find  my camera cord...you'll get more pictures.

For now..here's an oldie but goodie.

One of our last sunday morning breakfasts at Webbs in Cumberland Gap, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment