Monday, October 24, 2011

Blurry Moments....

I find it harder to blog as a stay at home mother than a working mother.

When I worked, at least there was a few moments here and there when my time was completely my own. When you stay home there is always something to "get done" before the baby wakes up from her nap.

Pay bills. Laundry. Clean. Watch Dexter.

Blogging used to be such a stress reliever but I find now that i'm stressed out about not being able to BLOG!

As I type now, Julia is crying in her bed. She's still tired but fighting her nap. So i'm "trying" to ignore her, but it doesn't do much for my creativity.

There are lots of things that have happened over the last few weeks. Dylan attended his first PARTY that took place after bedtime. It was loads of fun and he kept asking me if we were staying there "all night" and if it was almost time for "breakfast".

Trunk of Treat. We were the only prius.

Entrance to the school carnival

Dylan's favorite teacher and therefore, favorite game.

Batman was a wiz at throwing the bean bags.

Julia's costume is : Cute Baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment