SO strange to be computerless. Especially for me.
If it were not for the computer I would have no friends and no family because I loathe the phone and have given up letter writing as a lost art.
But NOW I am back. With a new computer. And a new dedication to keeping you all....abreast..(snicker) of my daily happenings.
I mean this is A DAY in a life. Not a MONTH in a life.
So expect more frequent updates and deluges of this guy.
And this girl.
And ridiculous stories like how I want to the doctor with dylan this morning to FINALLY get him a flu shot only to find out that he can't have one until he has his 3 year appointment....and it doesn't count that he had his 2 year appointment at 33 months because...
"honey, that's not three yet."
So instead we went out for donuts. The breakfast of 3 year old champions. And skinny girl wannabee dieters.
It WAS fun though to just have a date with my little man. He talked about things he wished for like...
- A Walgreens with NO LOTIONS only Toys.
- A plane that can fly AND swim UNDER water.
- That bowl of chocolate that Mom Mom bought him but is suspiciously missing from the kitchen.




GOOD, I feel so disconnected.....
ReplyDelete