Monday, January 30, 2012

Grown...

Dylan had his 3 year appointment today....and a flu shot.

I love well child appointments at this age because now dylan is his own patient and can answer his own questions.

Doctor: How old are you, Dylan?
Dylan: "Free. Right mommy?"

Doctor: How high can he count? ( directed at me)
Dylan: (before I could answer) "Fifteen, sometimes sixteen."

Doctor: You're smart, aren't you Dylan.
Dylan. "Yes, I am. What's next?"


Then in came the nurse with the flushot and my little man barely flinched.

Just said, "OW" and requested a donut.

On top of all this growing up he is a full fledge bike rider. He's obsessed with it. He loves to be on his bike and we live in the perfect neighborhood for cruising on the open road.





And, No...I can't get a normal smile out of him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment