Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm a Panera-holic.

I don't really have much of an addiction problem with anything.

 I can have ONE glass a wine a month or none at all and not really notice. I've never even TRIED a cigarette or any drug for that matter.  I don't have enough money to be a shopaholic. If I ever play a slot machine I can easily walk away after one win...no need "press my luck."

But I am full on, rehab-bound, trailer-park trash....addicted to Panera Bread.

As soon as we moved to our new town I was flabbergasted to find not only is there a Panera 10 minutes from my house, but it is a drive thru.

 A DRIVE THRU Panera!

I wasted no time in signing up for a rewards card and now I have to literally restrain myself from turning my car into the restaurant every day I'm out and about town. I am obsessed with soup and salad. OBSESSED.

And that little side of crusty sour-dough baguette? Yes Please!

I am now not only addicted to the actual food but the prospect of earning FREE food with my rewards card. I've enjoyed free cookies, free smoothies and sitting on my card for me today is a free espresso  drink.

I need help.


I fear I am causing this GIRL to think that going to Panera Drive Thru is a necessary part of each day.

1 comment: