I hardly ever complain about my spouse on here.
Because....
A) He's pretty great and
B) He reads it.
But this complaint needs to be put out into the stratosphere.
After our children are bathed for the night ( a job my husband usually does.)
He leaves the numerous bath toys in the tub. Not a huge deal.
But THEN the next morning when he takes a shower for work he just SHOWERS OVER THEM.
So that when I finally get to take a real shower (something that happens only a few times a week) I have to pick them all up, lest I slip trip and kill myself on a submarine.
It drives me crazy. CRAZY.
So much so that I unwittingly take it out on my children because i've been known to throw ALL THE BATH TOYS AWAY. So that when Dylan gets in the tub at night and is like..
"Hey where's my alphabet foam letters?"
I have to tell him they were dirty and couldn't use them anymore, feeling guilty that I trashed his toys.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Mike does the same exact thing! It drives me absolutely CRAZY!!! There is nothing like trying to take a quick shower (when that time comes) to have to pick up toys first. The toys are then disgustingly dirty with bath film. I know exactly what you mean!
ReplyDelete