Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Missing in Action

I've been missing. I know.

Life just gets  away from me.

We have officially applied to 36 residencies. THIRTY SIX.

That is 36 different tracks for our lives.

36 different cities/towns.

36 different ideas about how our kids will grow up and what they will experience.

36 potential interviews across the country that we have no money for.

It's enough to drive a woman insane. Insane in the membrane.

 But I'm rolling with it. Rolling with it is something that I've learned to do from this whole medical school experience. I've gone from the woman who had a binder for her wedding and a calendar for every moment in her life to someone that forgets when Dr. Appointments are and what day of the week it really is. Wait...is it THursday?

My kiddos are flourshing....

Here is Julia being a genius with her block building....(normal is two blocks, she went for four)





Here is Dylan and HIS block creation








Here is my husband and I doing something we never do. Spending time alone together.
 We went to our first Alabama Game. IT was incredible. Even if we spent more time in the club eating free food than actually watching the game. Thank you Surgeon Preceptors!

photo-bombed by the kid behind us.

A TIDE of red.

Million Dollar Band

So now we wait for interviews and start narrowing down our lives journey. I can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. Has Craig chosen a specialty yet? Or is that later? And are a few of those residencies in the Northeast??

    ReplyDelete