Monday, December 31, 2012

Insane.

Can you fail a fitness test? Because I think I just did.

My husband and I have started the workout program...Insanity.



As in, you have to be INSANE to think that an overweight, out of shape, 30 something couple can complete this program and change their bodies.

But the idea of doing something together is motivating. And we have this END goal of starting residency in a new place, new house, new life. So changing our lifestyle just makes sense. And coming on the eve of my birth is just ironic.

The fit test consists of 8 exercises timed for a minute. 12 years ago at the peak of my college volleyball playing days...i could have done this fit test 10 times. And I would have deemed it...fun.

This morning. I couldn't even complete THREE of the exercises.  And my husband dry heaved.

And this is just the FIT TEST. The let's see how terribly out of shape you are test. 

But we are committed.

And it feels good.

Well..not on the body but in the mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment