So far my hamstings are aching.
My pushup muscles are shaking.
But we've gotten up every morning at 4:30 am since we started the program to delve into Shaun T and his insane take on fitness.
We have a calendar that we check off which workouts. And I am so excited because we have just ONE MORE DAY until REST day.
I really need a rest.
It's REALLY hard. But not as hard as people who review it say on the internet. I think those people were never athletes at any point in their lives. It's alot of drills that I've done in basketball or volleyball before.
So i KNOW that I can do it. Eventually.
Right now I modify some of the stuff because of my weight. I don't want to get injured because that defeats the whole point!
Dig deep!
Friday, January 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment