| She has my list making gene. Oh and she's a lefty. |
Shopping.
People to Call.
Places I want to visit.
I love to bring order to chaos..You should have seen my Wedding Binder.
As we embark on the planning of our Exodus from Medical School into the real world again. I am in LIST MAKING OVERLOAD. I even synced my IPHONE to my husband's IPHONE so that I can make him lists.
Of of the big things we have scratched off our list is a HOUSE!
We officially have leased a new home in a STELLAR school district. In a quiet dead-end neighborhood less than a mile to the school. Everyone has a bedroom. The yard is huge and completely fenced in. And we have a master bathroom to escape to and a bathtub to submerge in.
| SEE??? |
I need to pinch myself because the thought of having our own home to decorate, organize and live in is beyond exciting to me. I haven't seen my own dishes or coffee maker in FOUR YEARS. Unpacking is going to be like my wedding shower all over again!
Next on the list after finalizing things like electricity and water in the new house is figuring out the school situation for Dylan.
Registering for public school is daunting.


No comments:
Post a Comment