
Before I was a mom, I rarely forgot anything! I had ONE person to get ready in the morning. One person to feed, dress, pack a bag for. But now, I''m lucky if I remember to comb my hair.
Today, I forgot my Pump parts. I remembered the bottles and the pump but not the ridiculous HORNS that make the milk come out. Not only do I have no way of getting them myself, but I have no CAR to even go to a store and buy more. And to top it all off, my husband is annoyed at me because he has to leave work to make this all happen.
So now I'm sitting at my desk...BURSTING with milk. Staring at an empty pump bottle...and seething mad at myself because it is not the first nor will it be the last time this happens.


No comments:
Post a Comment