Okay...so i've been hearing non-stop lately about this amazing workout dvd called "30 day shred." And because I haven't done anything more than walk with Dylan and play chase a crawling baby since I ran a half marathon almost TWO YEARS ago, I ordered it online.
It arrived with Jillian Michaels of "Biggest Loser" fame..taunting me with her flat abs and amazing arms on the cover. But i was too lazy to even remove the cellophane and put it in the dvd player, so she sat in my desk drawer for ..oh...30 days.
I'm not sure what got me to start today, but it might have had something to do with the fact that it's been raining for DAYS and I really haven't moved a muscle because we haven't been walking.
So, today was my first day of the 30 Day Shred. Craig and I did it together. Sweating and huffing and puffing in our living room. We took before pictures and measurements..so if i do IMPROVE in 30 days...i'll post them!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment