Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last Day...

So today is my last day of work. It's so bitter sweet!

Top 11 things I'll miss about Shore.

  • Free Lunch. From soup to frozen yogurt and everything in between, I'll miss the joys of a Shore cooked meal.

  • Talented Colleagues. The creativity of the people I work with amazes me! Classroom projects, public presentations and personal talents astound.

  • The summer staff camaraderie! We're all in it together, even when it's 75 and sunny and we are stuck inside. ( wait, will it ever bee 75 and sunny again??)

  • Shore Soierres'. Shore knows how to throw a great party.

  • Afternoon chats with Nelson over trash collection. A piece of sunshine every day!

  • RIVETING reality TV/Pop culture discussion with Loretta, Carol and Betsy

  • Hearing the children singing their way through Winslow after class with Peggy.

  • Yelling across the hallway to Peter... rather than picking up the phone!

  • Linda's laugh and Joanne Harder's stories that begin with "I can't believe I said this....."

  • Marge's sense of style ( even if it means tying 50 perfect bows on donor gifts, or matching her outfit to the Past Parent Tea purple theme)

  • Being part of a wonderful community of professionals who truly make the difference in the lives of children!

No comments:

Post a Comment