
I can't believe we survived the plane ride! I fretted and fretted and fretted. I made lists, i scoured google for advice. I practiced folding and folding my umbrella stroller over and over...one handed. I prodded seasoned moms about their own plane ride follies. And i didn't sleep for weeks thinking about flying alone with a 10-month old on a flight with layover.
Security was a breeze! They let me cut, all the little men in uniforms helped me unload my stuff and gave me plenty of time to get it all back together again. The first flight was an hour and we had no one next to us. Dylan slept for about 30 of the minutes and the other few he opened and shut the airplane window! The second flight was an hour and half and FULL. But a nice Indian man was sitting next to me and Dylan only tried TWICE to steal his glasses and cell phone. The rest of the time we ate cheerios, read books and stood up and sat down 100,000,oo1 times on my lap.
I was EXHAUSTED at the end of the day between last minute packing, fretting and not eating or peeing all day. But we made it and I couldn't be prouder of my little flyer.


No comments:
Post a Comment