When Craig and I first met, it was in a girl's bathroom. Well, technically he was in the boy's bathroom and I was in the girl's bathroom but they were connected via a door that occasionally wouldn't lock. The aforementioned door was wide open and I saw this tall handsome guy that I'd never laid eyes on before washing his hands at the sink.
I remember thinking..."Wouldn't it be funny if that was my future husband?"
But then I went along with my life, my friends, my classes and never gave him a second thought.
When we finally reconnected months later, my senior year of college was coming to an end. I was leaving the safety of my friends, my home for the last 4 years and jumping into the unknown world of adulthood.
We couldn't have found each other at a more perfect time.
Perfect for me because I needed someone to love me for me. Perfect for Craig because he needed someone to believe in him.
So here we are. Eight years post bathroom and three years after our perfect wedding day. We've multiplied. We've moved. We've grown.
Happy Anniversary!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's wonderful! & Congrats! Smooches
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 3 years already!
So funny! I think something happens when you first see the person you're supposed to be with. The night I met my husband, my friend Sarah saw us talking, and when we got into her car to go home, she said, "You're going to marry that boy." 3 years later, I toasted her at our wedding.
ReplyDelete