Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bathtime Terrors.



Dear Baby-Fairy,

Please return my precious, happy, smiley baby boy who used to L.O.V.E bath time. Like with a capital L. The baby that you replaced him with is TERRIFIED of the bathtub and the minute his chubby little toes touch the water he screeches as if they were being bitten off. I don' t like that new feature.

Remember when my old baby would lay on his tummy and put his face in the water? That was adorable. This new baby won't even put his hands down in the water. Actually, the new model seems to react as if I was dipping him into a boiling hot kettle of acid filled with pythons and spiders. And just in case you thought that I might be, let me assure you, it's just bath water.

So, Baby Fairy, if you wouldn't mind coming back to pick up this imposter child that thrashes around and kicks when you say the word BATH, and leave the other one that used to adorably whine to get INTO the bathtub, that would be fantastic. Because i'm afraid, if this goes on much longer....the new baby might start to smell from his lack of bathtimes.

Thank you,

The Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Has it gotten any better? I wonder why the sudden change of attitude towards bathtime???

    ReplyDelete