- Cousins! Dylan will play with his cousin for the first time since he was 3 weeks old and she was 3 months! We plan on recreating the picture you see above. Should be priceless!
- Craig gets his WHITE COAT! A tradition of "The white coat ceremony" is coming up and will surely bring a tear to my eye ( since we took the long way to this milestone)
- My first ever weekend away, alone. Well..first night ever and first weekend. I've never been away from Dylan over night. I will be attending my dear friends nuptials up north and while I'm excited to see my friends and have a girls weekend of fun, I know I will be thinking of Dylan. Every. Single. Second.
- My first business trip. This will happen the VERY next weekend after the wedding and I will be going to New Orleans for 5 days. My mom will be coming to Tennessee to be with Dylan since the entire other side of the family will be in New Orleans for the convention. I am both dreading this and excited. Dreading to be away from my baby but excited for my first extended baby-free trip ( my husband will be joining me for part of this biz trip). I plan on getting a facial, a massage, eating sushi and making the most of every free second when i'm not working.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Miles of Milestones.
In the next coming months our family will be experienceing a number of milestones. I say "my family" because Dylan isn't the only one accomplishing things for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment