Monday - Dylan wakes up COVERED in vomit, has 104temp, diarreah and is miserable. Quick trip to the pedi and he is diagnosed with Strep.
Tuesday - Daddy stays home with Dylan because Mommy has an important work thing.
Tuesday night- Daddy says "I don't feel so good" and proceeds to be sick ALL. NIGHT. LONG. until he goes to the ER at 3am and is diagnosed with Strep. He comes home early Wednesday.
Wednesday morning- Mommy feels awful and goes to the dr. and is diagnosed with strep.
Wednesday afternoon - Daddy is doing worse and goes back to ER where the promptly admit him to the ICU.
Thursday - Dylan is better and goes to school. Mommy feels better and visits daddy in the hospital.
Friday - Mommy back at work, dylan at school and Daddy hopefully being discharged this morning. CROSS YOUR FINGERS.
Moral of the story- DONT GET STREP.
Here is a cute picture to make up for my sad, yucky post....
although..now that I think about it..this is probably where we got that nasty strain of strep!



Poor Lenzes!!!! What a horrible way to spend a week. :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a week! I feel all your pain!!! This is the worst case of strep throat I have ever had! I hope you are all on the road to recovery and Craiger feels better soon. Sending hugs your way!
ReplyDelete