A - Age: 31
B - Bed size: King and super comfy.
C - Chore you hate: unloading the dishwasher. I. Hate. It.
D - Dog’s name: If i had one i would name it something ironic.
E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE.
F - Favorite colors: red
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5`9
I - Instruments you play: a few songs on the piano. Oh, and I can rock Twinkle Twinkle little star on the recorder.
J - Job title: Mommy and Director of Development (this is my least favorite title)
K – Kids: Dylan, 17 months (almost)
L - Living Arrangements: Upstairs of Mom Mom and Pop's House.
M - Mother’s name: Sue-Ellen
N - Nicknames: E, E-dogg, Rainer, Casey
O - Overnight~ favorite place to stay: on a lake.
P - Pet Peeve: Arrogance.
Q - Quote from a movie: I'm horrible at quoting movies.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Shannon, Shawn and Linda
T - Time you wake up: when dylan goes off. But sometimes I press snooze.
U - Underwear: Yes, I wear them
V - Vegetable you dislike: broccoli
W - Workout style: baby lifting. Although I just started wearing a pedometer so we'll see.
X - X-rays you’ve had: ankle a few times, foot once, coccyx, do ultrasounds count b/c i've had TONS
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Bath time with Dylan. He takes his water cup and dumps water on his own face over and over.
Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers or Lions..but only from zoo's that attempt to make it look like a natural habitat. If the animals are pacing..i can't even LOOK


No comments:
Post a Comment