These are the products that I can't live without as a working mom.
Toddler Feeding Set
Any mom knows that packing lunch for school is a CHORE. But with this set you can be creative and hit all the major food groups without having a mess! Last week, I thought someone at Jesus Care "mistakenly" took this home and I was prepared to order a lifetime supply so that I was never without it again!
Restaurant Table Mat
Before I had a baby, my bff Jenn introduced me to these. They're biodegradable stick on place mats that save you from disinfecting the entire restaurant table when you go out to eat! Plus it's fun to look at for the kiddos.
Sunscreen Towelettes
I"ve only used a sample of these once but i just ordered a whole pack. These are hands down the best invention for getting sunscreen on your squirmy toddler. Just one wipe has enough sunscreen to cover your toddler from head to toe!
Snack Cups
I'm convinced that Dylan would eat anything as long as it's in one of these snack cups. He actually won't EAT his snack unless you put it inside the cup with the top on. Even fruit! But they save the mommy from picking up little specks of raisin bran or cheerios from all over the house and he can hold it himself and feast away!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We love the place mats!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to check out the snack cups.
Tell me, does the Dman ever use bottles still?
We are bottle free since 14 months. We switched to Straw Cups...which i HIGHLY recommend. They are better than sippy cups because they train the same muscles used for forming words. Sippy cups have been linked to speech issues if they are used too long and too frequently. BUT straws are something you use your whole life! I bet ella could start practicing with a sippy cup now! ( just remove the valve so she doesn't have to suck to get the liquid out)
ReplyDeleteI am going to HAVE to invest in those snack cups - I think I cleaned cereal up off of our living room floor (and couch!) at LEAST five times yesterday.
ReplyDeleteAnd the sunscreen towelettes are a genius idea! Definitely investing in some of those too - thank you :)