Friday, March 26, 2010

Wave in my step.

Growing up I had PIN STRAIGHT hair.

It was very fine and thin and even when we would curl it for special events, like the 7th grade semi-formal or Prom or my sister's wedding....the curls would be gone by sundown.

I used to covet my bff Andrea's lucious curls. As much as she hated them, I loved them and often begged her to wear her hair curly.

Fast forward now to my post baby hair and my mane is.... unrecognizable.

I have wavy course THICK hair. At my last hair appointment they had to thin it out. That has never happened to me before in my life! It's actually REALLY annoying! Because the waviest curliest part is one section at the back of my head. So even if the rest of my hair is staight..there is another section that remains corkscrew curls.

I hate it. And I'm sorry I ever made Andrea wear her hair curly when she didn't want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment