- What are little boys made of?
- Frogs and snails
- And puppy-dogs' tails,
- That's what little boys are made of.
This weekend I had to touch an earth worm.
A big fat squishy bulging earth worm.
I also had to throw rocks into a pond
and fetch them out again.
I spent more time trying to avoid puddle jumping
in our new sneakers than I think there are hours in the day.
I pointed out every tractor, car and truck that we passed.
And I had to explain why swinging
in a tire swing over a mud puddle...
Just wasn't mommy's idea of fun.
A big fat squishy bulging earth worm.
I also had to throw rocks into a pond
and fetch them out again.
I spent more time trying to avoid puddle jumping
in our new sneakers than I think there are hours in the day.
I pointed out every tractor, car and truck that we passed.
And I had to explain why swinging
in a tire swing over a mud puddle...
Just wasn't mommy's idea of fun.



This all sounds like sooo much fun! I think Ella would be a great playmate for Dylan. Just look past her closet full of dress and pink bedroom, she in no girlie girl!
ReplyDelete