Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dot Boy

There is a boy at Jesus Care who I cannot stand.

I know, I know...he's only TWO.

But still. I think he's evil.

My first encounter with him was in the infant room. He's 6 months older than dylan so luckily we only had to endure him briefly. But he's COVERED in spots. Red spots. Spots that APPEAR to be dangerously infectious.

I even had to call the director because i was so taken aback by them. She assured me that Dot Boy
did not have contagious illness.

They were, in fact, freckles.

Listen..I've SEEN some freckles in my day. My bff is covered in FRECKLES and they do NOT look like that.

Encounter # 2 came when Dylan was bitten on the foot. Although the teacher can't TELL me who bit him...I'm pretty sure i know who it was.

Encounter #3 came the day that I dropped off Dylan and Dot Boy rushed up to greet us. His eye was scabby and oozy and GROSS. Again, i called the director and again she assured me...there was nothing contagious going on with Dot Boy.

Encounter #4 came this morning. My Dylan..finally not grumpy, walked into Jesus Care with a toothy smile on his face. He was SO excited to go to school and eager to see his "friends". We arrived and found that the class had just  purchased a new set of Police Cars with SIRENS...Oh. Happy. Day.

After putting his things away I said goodbye as Dylan was merrily playing with a police car. Out of NO WHERE Dot Boy came barreling across the room...and HIT my son and stole his police car.

I wanted to drop kick him.

Dylan is the OPPOSITE of aggressive. In fact, at gymnastic he gives his share of balls, bean bags, balloons to all the other kids.

The teachers were all over the encounter and since I was still out of sight I had to leave the room while my baby cried for help, lest i make matters worse.

I think Dot Boy needs to be transferred to Jesus Military School.

1 comment:

  1. I have disliked many of my kids' classmates. It's ok.....you don't need to love everyone!

    Dot Boy sounds like he needs a medical intervention.

    ReplyDelete