Dylan hearts, with a capital H... Golf Carts.
When we video chat with Nana :P and Pa, they dutifully, EVERY TIME, take the lap top on a tour of their garage and show him the Golf Cart.
He is not happy until both Nana :P and Pa sit on the Golf Cart and flash the lights and turn on the blinkers.
He then requests an audience with the Pool. And is delighted when Pa jumps in and splashes about.
On Easter Sunday, we went to the golf course to watch Pop hit some balls. But we forgot that golf courses have GOLF CARTS.
And before we could even get to the driving range...we lost him.
He was DETERMINED to get to the Golf Carts.
A fleet of golf carts awaited him.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I went to the Bethpage golf course today with my dad to walk around....and everytime I saw a golf cart I thought of Dylan! haha I've never met the little guy but he still pops into my brain =) Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteLove, Cassie