Monday, June 7, 2010

See this Big Boy?


He just went pee.

In the potty.

Insert Happy Dance! Hooping! Hollaring! 
And calling Nana and Pa

On speaker phone.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Big Boy Dylan,

    I am SO proud of you. Just remember when it comes to peeing in the big boy potty, keep your head up and stay positive. I BELIEVE in you and keep aiming for those Cheerios!

    XOXO
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ella-
    Since your a girl and a BABY ( not a big boy) you may not know that I sit on my red potty chair. And haven't yet learned to stand up. In fact, i actually like to grab the thing that is peeing and look at it WHILE i'm peeing..which makes for some pretty interesting Pee placement.

    Love, dylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about potty training boys, but he sits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Dylan,

    My mom has SO much to learn. Please forgive her. She is smarter than she sounds.


    Love,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete