Thursday, July 8, 2010

Planning.

 "Put me in coach!"
I'm a planner.

I love lists. I love calendars. I love thinking about details and making them happen.

In my job, I'm part event planner and part social butterfly. I like the event planning the best.

So even though Dylan's birthday is still TWO months away. I have been meticulously thinking about the soiree and how to make it memorable.

This year, he will KNOW it's his birthday. He'll know that the singing is for him and the cake is his favorite and that the presents are chosen with him in mind.

So clearly the theme has to be his most favorite thing in the entire world.

Tractors. 

So far these are the details we've settled on...

Cupcake Toppers

Birthday Boy Shirt

Invitations

Balloons

We'll invite a few little friends and hopefully find someone to give tractor rides.

I'm on the fence about a bounce house. It's SOOOO cheap here but i mean..he's TWO.

I can't wait for it all to come together!

1 comment:

  1. love it! I REALLY love the shirt.... I have a feeling he will be wearing it everyday until he grows out of it!

    ReplyDelete