Monday, September 27, 2010

Left Foot.


See this?

THIS is a broken foot.

Yet another reason why working on Saturdays 

should be BANNED

for those of us Mother's who already work full time.

I was at work.

I stepped into a handicap access dip in the sidewalk.

And broke my foot. 

Now, because I was AT WORK.

It's started an official "procedure"

that has ruined my plans...

to see some dear friends get married this weekend.

In Maine.

So pardon my tone.

Because i'm sad.

And mad.

And annoyed at my foot.

4 comments:

  1. So wait, you can't go to Maine because why?!

    Is your foot prohibiting you from traveling? I'm SO Sorry that you're missing the wedding. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to see a work approved physician and they can't get me in until friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE that you missed the wedding this weekend. :( But at least you have beautifully painted toes to go along with your boot!

    Thinking of you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete