In desperate need of cortisone cream for my little cherub's inflamed, red ear from a bug bite we drove the 20 minutes to WALGREENS that it takes around these parts.
A store, mind you, that I literally had to drive around on every block just to get home back up north.
Letting Dylan WALK into a retail store is a new development.
It requires a talk before the adventure, reminding him that he MUST hold my hand, use his inside voice, and not touch anything on the shelves.
He is generally a STAR at all these things. And takes great pride in "Holdin' Mommy's Hand and NOT let go!"
So yesterday we enacted "the plan" and headed into walgreens.
This was his first time at walgreen's. And it might as well been Disney World.
I mean, why would I PAY for disney world when shelves of healthcare products and halloween decorations create such a sense of wonder!
"What's this mommy?"
"What's that mommy?"
"What Him doin mommy?"
"We need those mommy!"
And my favorite moment of all as I stood nose deep in coritsone lables.
"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE THESE!!!!"
I turned around and he was holding.
These
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Who DOESN'T love those?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI needed a chuckle this morning, thanks little man!
ReplyDelete