Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where have you BEEN?

To be quite literal. 

I have been here.


Or sometimes in this position...


Trying to wait out this horrible thing...

Called the 1st Trimester.




The thought of organizing my thoughts into written word has been too daunting. 

Especially when all i can think about is throwing up or trying NOT to throw up. 

Or sleeping.

Or just getting through the next hour.

So now that i'm out ( and i'm only out here not on facebook..so keep the comments here)

You get to hear my griping. And whining. 

In fact, I have just returned from a far off bathroom on the 4th floor where I quite literally threw up my lunch.

I know you would expect a post about PUPPIES Or RAINBOWS when  first hearing about Lenz 2.0 but until I can make it through a day without thinking i'm back in college on a saturday night. 

You get RAINSTORMS and PUDDLES.

5 comments:

  1. Pregnancy isn't all it's cracked up to be. All this nausea and sleeplessness is why there was never a Harriman 2.2

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I have been thinking lots about you and hoping that you were feeling better! Sending you lots of hugs. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! So happy to hear your news and will be sending energizing, anti-nausea thoughts your way. Love to you and the fam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Erin and Craig! As i was just looking at the photo of Dylan on your blog, i just thought i wonder if another baby will be coming? Then bam-o a post about illness. . i am so clever. .ha.
    So happy for you, and i hope the illness will pass, sounds dreadful.. . best of luck
    Anita

    ReplyDelete