So...here's what's wrong with America.
We super-size everything.
A restaurant is GOOD if it has big portions.
Football players are 3x the size they used to be.
Our televisions and cars just get bigger and bigger.
And so do our waist lines.
And I recently fell into this bigger is better trap when I had my ultrasound yesterday. We found out that our new little bean is appox 1 pound 13 oz right now or is in the 67% percentile.
And....I was DISAPPOINTED!
All I could think was....Dylan was in the 99th percentile in my womb! He weighed 2lb 6 oz at this gestation for goodness sake.
But HELLO...67th percentile is NORMAL. There has been no talk of me having a mammoth baby like there was last-time. No discussions of shoulder-dytocia or suspected gestational diabetes. Yet my first thought is man..what a little peanut! I need to eat!
Anywhoo...today i'm more rational and understand that 67% is still a big baby and maybe eating to fatten up my baby isn't the best idea BEFORE birth.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment