Today is a fun and happy day in our world b/c today is our Baby Sprinkle!
The ladies at work got together to throw me a shower and today is the day. It's totally unexpected but completely appreciated. I've grown to have quite a family here at work and will miss them after our move to Alabama.
We don't know what the future will hold and I would love to say I will be back after maternity leave but we just don't know that for sure. The prospect of being separated from my husband is just frankly...not even feasible.
Since today is festive, I decided to dawn a dress. Not even a dressy dress..just a sack really.
I guess I don't wear them very often b/c when dylan saw me this morning he asked me why I was "Dressed Like a Princess".
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look great Erin! Miss you!
ReplyDelete