Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No Pants and CEOs

A funny thing happens when you have a baby. The shyest most modest girl in the world suddenly doesn't care that her boobs are hanging out or that there are multiple people watching her push out a baby. It's a strange thing.

So I guess it's not so strange that when Dylan came to meet Julia for the first time I was wearing no pants.

I was tired of wearing the "Johnny" and the nurse still had to check my bleeding every 4 hours so I put on my own tops and just wore no pants.

In fact, I forgot I was wearing no pants when my dylan arrived to meet his sister.

The first thing he wanted to do was get in bed with me and turn the tv channels from the bed rails. I mean...that's BIG fun. So he settled in under the covers with me and suddenly looks at me and says..

"Mommy, you have no pants on!"

I told him that the doctor told me to keep my pants off.

"Me take my pants off?"

I really couldn't see a reason why he couldn't. So we both sat together  in my hospital bed...in our underwear.

That's when the CEO of the hospital came into the room to meet us for the first time.

 He was dressed in a dashing 3 peice pin striped suit. And my son and I had on no pants.

Nice to meet you, sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment