No, not THAT Big Brother...though I do love me some trashy reality tv. How cute are Jeff and Jordan?
I'm talking about THIS big brother.
The one with the HUGE feet.
He has so far embraced his new role brilliantly.
He wakes up each morning asking for Julia. He sits as close to us as he can while I nurse her and asks questions about breastfeeding....like "does that hurt?" ( yes. right now it does).
He bounces her in her "bouncy chair" and gives her kisses on her soft little head. Only occastionally do we have to remind him not to poke her eyes or not to bounce her so hard she gets flung into the next room.
When she cries he looks at me with pain in his eyes and says "Mommy, you should feed her." as if the mear sound of her distress is too much for him to bare.
He asks constantly about her growth process.
"First she's going to sit up"
"Then she's going to crawl around"
"Then she's going to walk and I hold her hand?" He can't wait for that part.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gosh< I can't believe Dylan asks all these questions! He is such a thinker.
ReplyDelete