We've been meaning to try the Fun Zone in town for awhile. It's all bright and flashy and just looks like a place that is "zoned for fun".
But when we pulled into the parking lot we almost didn't go in. There were loads of tweens and preteens milling about outside. Not a single free parking spot and lots of strange people walking in with baggy pants or the complete opposite, skin tight pants with sequins.
But we decided to push our fear of stereotypes aside and just check it out.
Now, I did NOT grow up rollerskating. I think I can say that i've actually NEVER gone rollerskating and I don't count my foray into rollerblading that began with my best friend taking me on a main road, down a hill and ended with me covered in road rash and rolling around in on the asphalt.
But my husband DID grow up rollerskating and was a hockey all star so he was the perfect person for the job of "teaching Dylan to roller skate"
Expect we didn't do much rollerskating. More like roller STANDING/Falling.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment