Friday, February 17, 2012

Shoes

Today is my husband's birthday.

 So in honor of his 33 years on this planet, his daughter will be wearing SHOES.

We've also planned some sort of "meat cupcake" since he can't eat real ones. I'm tossing around the idea of a turkey meatloaf muffin. Seems like we could stick some candles in that and sing Happy Birthday quite nicely.

 But of course we need to buy make some real ones for Dylan who professed this morning in a sad voice..... "I wish it was MY birthday".

 I reminded him that everyone needed a turn at having a birthday. And then we let him open his father's presents. And his card.

2 comments:

  1. And did you make the meat cupcakes? Because I think I'd almost rather have a meat cupcake than a real one for my next birthday.

    For realz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make them that day but I made them last night. Ground turkey, onions and bbq sauce made into HEART shaped cupcakes. Topped with shredded cheddar and more BBQ sauce. They were a hit!

    ReplyDelete