Sunday, February 19, 2012
Sports
This weekend my husband is working.
Which means all the child entertaining and balancing....falls to me.
This also means playing a new sport every 5 minutes with Dylan.
This was our "Golf" hour this morning.
By hour, I mean 3 minutes before we were riding bikes, then playing T-Ball, then catch, then rockets, then chalk, then tag, then mommy needed a glass of wine.
Did i mention that it was raining while we were playing "sports"?
When my husband is home we have a tag team sort of partnership with our weekends. He takes on the outside get dirty and sweaty playtime and I take on the come inside and play trains or cars quietly activities.
This morning, after exhausting my arts & crafts plans ( we painted AND playdoughed.) I decided we needed to run to craft store for more PROJECTS.
It was Dylan's first time in Micheal's.
He told me that it "smelled good" and he liked it better than Target. It was EMPTY because everyone, i mean EVERYONE goes to church on Sundays around these parts. It's simply the best time to shop anywhere. I"m surprised they even open the stores around here on Sundays.
But i'm glad, because it gives heathen's like me somewhere to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment